Christian injured and needs surgery

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Source: Rajah.com

Bleh, this sucks. Not that Christian was doing that much anyways but still, bleh. I don't know what else to call this. Hopefully he's back and they actually use him in the correct way.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

God I hope he finally gets a push towards the top. Hopefully by then we can see the Christian/Edge feud a lot of us have been waiting for.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This definitely sucks. I think he's probably regretting joining the WWE once again after being the man on TNA. Like cons, I really hope he gets a huge push when he comes back from his injury. But to be honest with you guys, I won't be surprised if he doesn't.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Eh, he's making the big bucks so you never know. I think the reason he left originally was mostly the hectic travel schedule. I'm sure knowing him he's aiming higher though.

I just saw an interview With Shelton Benjamin and he said he thought he should have won the World title but was just happy to make a whole bunch of money in the WWE. Not sure what Christian's stance is though.

5. Babe_Ruth

6. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

christian is a great wrestler and this is a tough injury...

real lame to read this...here's to a speedy recover...

7. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I pretty much agree with what you all have said...those of you that know me well know that Christian is one of my favs, and that I can't stand the fact that Vince is misusing him in the same exact way he has done in the past. I was hoping for a RR victory, but it's a stretch anyway.

My positive hope of the situation is that some time off makes his return huge, and that he's put into the main event with it...a wrestler being gone does huge things for the fans, even though he's already over.

8. Babe_Ruth

Other possible bad news, it seems that Morrison tweaked his knee, and was seen limping at a house show. Hopefully this isn't serious, they are finally pushing John and I'd hate to see him lose that push due to an injury.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  9. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

This is horrible, Christian is a great wrestler and being misused very badly, and Morrison is starting to get over, sounds like Mr. Kennedy all over again. Stuff like this usually happens in 3s like death, who is next Daniel Bryan?!? :shake:

10. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I can deal with Christian in hopes that the absence will make his return awesome, but it's sucky that Morrison is getting this trouble in the beginnings of a push...I'm knocking on wood.