Movies Christian Bale

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would like to know what do you guys think about this talented actor? I think he's very good at what he does. I wasn't convince about his abilities until I saw him in Batman Begins, but a lot of people liked him in American Phycho.

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I think he's pretty good. A decent actor that is often overlooked.

3. Babe_Ruth

That's true. I think people in Hollywood don't consider him has a good talent. But he's a sick actor and I hope he comes out with a new movie soon. The role he played in Batman made me appreciate him more and made me notice him as an actor.

4. Uber_mutt

Uber_mutt Guest

I was actually surprised that he was such a great actor. I hadn't heard of him till Batman Begins but then when I saw it I was awed. So I watched American Psycho and was further impressed. He is one of the few actors that can play many different roles and still be good in all of them.

5. TurkuSama

TurkuSama Guest

Bale is pretty diverse in the movies he does.
    -Reign of Fire
    -Equilibrium (dope as hell)
    -The Machinist
    -American Psycho

Batman was ok, but he's no Keaton.

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i think hes good, plus i believe he was in Disney's overlooked movie-musical attempt known as Newsies.

7. Babe_Ruth

Thanks for mentioning those movies Turku I'll be sure to look them up especially Equilibrium because you said it was sick, so it must be good. But I think he did a better job then Michael Keaton the second best batman.

8. Christian Bale put it down as the new Batman. He basically saved the Batman series from a horrible fate and he suprised me for his first time as the Dark Knight. He's an overall good actor and I enjoyed him in his other movies. VC, you are defintiely gonna like Equilibrium. It bascially has stuff that the Matrix should've had. That movie made live-action Gunkata look raw as hell.

9. Babe_Ruth

Wow that's sounds amazing, I'll be sure to look it up when I go rent a movie, hopefully I can find it and tell you my opinion on it.