Christian Bale Dead After 60 Foot Fall

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is simply tragic. A tragic loss for the entertainment industry.

I assume most of us know who Christian Bale is but for those who don't pay attention to names, he played Bruce Wayne/Batman in the recent Batman movies and has been in a bunch of stuff recently. He was also John Connor in the first movie of the upcoming Terminator trilogy.

THIS STORY IS STILL DEVELOPING...

Actor Christian Bale died while filming a movie in New Zealand early this morning - April 1, 2009.

Preliminary reports from New Zealand Police officials indicate that the actor fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set. Specific details are not yet available.

The accident occured at aproximatly 4:30 a.m. (UTC/GMT +12). Additional details and information will be forthcoming.
Actor - Christian Bale Falls To His Death In New Zealand - Global Associated News

Christian Bale

His death pretty much means we will never see a third Nolan Batman movie. The new Terminator movies are also going to be a mess because of this.

Such a shame. He was a brilliant actor. People were superstitious about the "Dark Knight Curse" and this is just going to confirm it for a lot of people.

RIP Bale. Such a shock. :cry:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm calling Shenanigans... I cant find any reliable sources saying this. I mean it'd be huge news and someone like Yahoo Movies would be all over it if it were true.

..... I'll believe it when the other major places pick it up.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I also love how that story just goes on to say how "yeah he fell.....but here's why the Kauri Cliffs are so beautiful" :hah:

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I was worried for a moment.

...the fake news website misspelled "approximately". :lol:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Heh, while the link might not hold that much water, you have to admit that when you saw the title you thought... OHHHHHHH SNAP!!!! :shocked:

:lol:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.