Christian Bale Dead After 60 Foot Fall

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Mirage, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

This is simply tragic. A tragic loss for the entertainment industry.

I assume most of us know who Christian Bale is but for those who don't pay attention to names, he played Bruce Wayne/Batman in the recent Batman movies and has been in a bunch of stuff recently. He was also John Connor in the first movie of the upcoming Terminator trilogy.

[​IMG]

Actor - Christian Bale Falls To His Death In New Zealand - Global Associated News

Christian Bale

His death pretty much means we will never see a third Nolan Batman movie. The new Terminator movies are also going to be a mess because of this.

Such a shame. He was a brilliant actor. People were superstitious about the "Dark Knight Curse" and this is just going to confirm it for a lot of people.

RIP Bale. Such a shock. :cry:

Dragon and PretzelCorps like this.

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm calling Shenanigans... I cant find any reliable sources saying this. I mean it'd be huge news and someone like Yahoo Movies would be all over it if it were true.

..... I'll believe it when the other major places pick it up.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Could there be a more obvious April Fools joke?

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Pathetically poor April fool's joke...

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I also love how that story just goes on to say how "yeah he fell.....but here's why the Kauri Cliffs are so beautiful" :hah:

6. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

I was worried for a moment.

...the fake news website misspelled "approximately". :lol:

7. Mirage

Heh, while the link might not hold that much water, you have to admit that when you saw the title you thought... OHHHHHHH SNAP!!!! :shocked:

:lol:

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

The imdb page also distinctly lacks a date of death

9. Mirage

That wouldn't be reason alone to doubt. Heath Ledger and Bernie Mac didn't get their pages updated for a day or so.

10. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Agreed

Ditto

My exact thought when I saw the title was. "Wow, that's a really lame April Fools joke."