Chris Paul by Kiwi

K

Kiwi

Made this a while ago, not really proud of it, but i like the outcome... comments are appreciated.

S

sportsaholic

I don't really like it. The font isn't very good or the background. Same goes with the colors. But the picture you choose was great.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I don't like it because the backround sucks a little bit and that needs to be changed and as well, the text, I can read it but not properly. And I like the picture but it doesn't suit the backround. And I don't either like the colours.

-Alex

K

Kiwi

same here , i made it a while ago and i didnt really even try on it , thats litterally a 2 min job...heh

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Made this a while ago, not really proud of it, but i like the outcome... comments are appreciated.

Somehow I am getting a sense of Deja Vu...like I have seen this sig before somewhere but I just can't place my finger on it yet >>;

For a 2 min job it's good but one thing though, don't center the bright colors on Chris's face. It makes it look weird and not so good looking, try to spread that color over the sig but not centered on his face for a look that makes the players face stand out from the sig. Nice font though, I like that alot with it's outline. Plus....I'm intimadated by that pic aswell with that expression on his face, oh how that creeps me out ><;