Chris Masters.

Now that Chris Masters does not look like this any more

His gimmick was bad when he started and now that he does not have the build to back up his gimmick will he fail as a wwe superstar?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Now he's smaller, I think it will help him, because he can be more agile, yes he might not be the best on the microphone, but basically all of your favorite wrestlers are not good on the microphone either, so that shouldn't bother you. But it shows that he's off the Steroids.

Vince Carter said:
Now he's smaller, I think it will help him, because he can be more agile, yes he might not be the best on the microphone, but basically all of your favorite wrestlers are not good on the microphone either, so that shouldn't bother you. But it shows that he's off the Steroids.

I am sorry to say this Vince but I believe they are still going to try and sell him as a strong character. I really think he is going to fail like Batista is right now.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you mean Batista is failing he's number one cotender and he's probably going to beat Booker T very soon, to regain the Championship Belt. I don't really why you said that Batista is failing because since he has been with Evolution he has been on the top. Also I really see good things coming for Masters. Even if he lost against Super Crazy.

S

shawnesty23

Vince Carter said:
lol my fav westlers can actually wrestle, if you cant wrestle you betetr be good on the mic and he isnt. neither is batista though

and batista is failing b/c he is losing fans and wwe sint happy with him right now