Chris Masters released

Vegito728

Registered Member
I’m not really surprised. When he first came to the WWE he was having big matches but of late he hasn’t really done anything. It was only a matter of time.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Doesnt shock me either to be honest. He obviously has a drug problem and isnt that good to boot. I was wondering when this was going to happen

He will not be missed...at least not by me

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow it's not a big shocker but I didn't expect it right now. When he first joined the WWE I expected a lot from Masters, but he showed that he aint that good on the microphone, he's not that good has a wrestler, and he got suspended twice. This is a good move from the WWE in my opinion.

D

Dr. Rockzerz

Carlito may be on the move next....

Masters was alright in OVW and Vince never let Masters do anything significant in the WWE. Masters never won a title. Vince always said he wanted to push him, but i guess the injuries and the steroid problems forced him not to push him.

If TNA gets him then its a bad choice unless they find a way to keep him healthy of steroids etc.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I was just about to make a thread about this.

I wasn't suprised either because I knew this was gonna happen when I heard about him taking drugs. I enjoyed watching him wrestle at the start, he had some great matches.