Movies Chris Farley

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Doc, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'm a huge Chris Farley fan. I think he was an awesome comedy actor.

Anyone have a favorite Chris Farley movie? Mine is a tough choice between Black Sheep and Tommy Boy but I think Tommy Boy wins out.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I loved Chris Farley he was simply hilarious, and I truly miss him, imagine all the funny movies he would of done if he was still alive.

My favorite movie from him was Tommy Boy him and David Spade make a great duo, I don't remember how many times I laughed in that movie, it's so funny.

I also loved him in Billy Madison, I know he didn't have a huge role, but he sure played a good bus driver.

3. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Can anyone name a Chris Farley movie that isn't Tommy Boy or Black Sheep off the top of their mind?
    ------
    But, I agree. He was a funny guy.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yes I can he also played in Beverly Hills Ninja. It doesn't matter if he didn't play in lots of movies, its the one that he played in and that people still talk about today, like Black Sheep and Tommy Boy that really matters. He was also in Almost Heroes.

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Tommy Boy, hands down. That movie is a classic.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Chris Farley was awesome. I miss him.

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Dirty Work (nose bit off by a whore), Coneheads (Connie's boyfriend), Airheads, and both Wayne's World movies.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Tommy Boy is the winrar.

9. Homie

Homie New Member

I don't know, they're all so funny. Every time I think one is my favorite, I remember how great the other ones are.