• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chris Daughtry

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you watched American Idol a year ago you probably know who Chris Daughtry is. He was the bald rocker who got voted off to everyone's surprise in the last few rounds.

I decided to check out his stuff today since I kind of stopped following American Idol and the people on it for a while. Anyway, I knew he had a self titled album out but I had no idea that it was actually quite good.

Check out his MySpace page to hear 4 of his songs.

www.myspace.com/daughtry

I really like his sound he and his band have. He was asked to become the lead singer for Fuel, which after listening to his stuff, I'm glad he didn't.

I think he is the best guy to have come out of American Idol. He wrote a lot of the songs on his CD before he was on Idol, so it's fair to say that he was a solid rocker even before he got popular.

What do you think?

forbiddendesire

Yes, I agree with you, he's probably the best performer that came out of idol along side with Kelly Clarkson. I saw Daughtry in concert and he is very personal and such a great performer.. I would try and see his concert every time he was out here, I also recommend others to check him out, very talented to say the least. Writes his own music, plays guitar and has a awesome band, what else do you need really? :)