• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chris Broussard a Christian (NBA ESPN)

dDave

V.I.P.
I wasn't sure if this belonged in the NBA forum or divisive issues. I opted to post it here, mods feel free to move it.

Ben Shapiro: The Real Problems That Chris Broussard Exposed on ESPN

So Chris Broussard (a well known ESPN NBA Insider) has declared that he's a born again Christian. On the air they discussed Jason Collins and homosexuality in sports. What do you guys make of this?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Everyone in this world can have their own opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

What's wrong is taking away a person's ability to legally marry.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Everyone in this world can have their own opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

What's wrong is taking away a person's ability to legally marry.
Who is taking away anyone's right to legally marry? If they aren't allowed to marry to begin with nothing is being taken away, and gay marriage has never been legally recognized in the US so how can it be labeled legal?

I don't have a problem with it, Broussard is entitled to his opinion just like every one else.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Everyone has an opinion and I don't see why they should fire him because he did as they asked and debated Granderson and said what he thinks. I don't agree with him but he has a right to his opinion.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
ESPN knew Broussard's views and Granderson's view...so they cannot fire anybody over his comments.

Freedom of Religion is protected by the United States and people are going to disagree. Personally I don't agree with Broussard for obvious reasons but ESPN knew what they were doing.