Chris Bosh

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Chris Bosh told reporters and the organization that's he's 80% sure that he'll resign with the Raptors which relieves me a lot, but Tracy McGrady said the same thing then screwed us. Do you think that bosh will pull a McGrady and get out of Toronto or do you think he'll keep is word and re-sign with the Raptors?

N

Nil Desperandum

Do you have a link for this?

Is it recent?

Because the most recent I've heard is that it's "highly likely" that he'll sign.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't have link to this fact because he said it on television. After the season was done he held a news conference about is future and said that he's really interested in the Raptors future and he's looking forward to signing a long term contract with the Raptors.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I tottaly agree with you. Chris Bosh as way more class then Tracy McGrady. I have a feeling he'll re-sign because he sees that there really interested in him coming back and they see the Raptors organization is on the way up. I also think he wants to bring the Raptors back to stardom in the east.

T

T-Bag

Hope that he doesn't do the same thing as Vince did.When I think of Vince I see him in a Raptors jersey not Nets jersey....I also think about the shot that gave the Sixers a much needed win to advance and face the Bucks

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont think that Chris Bosh will ever screw a franchise. I really hope that they re-sign him because if they don't the Raptors franchise will be in real trouble. T-Bag I remeber that shot, I really wish he'd hit it to move on and face the Bucks.

P

preludepunk27

I hope Bosh resigns with you. If he goes anywhere else, he'd be going to another team where he'd be playing under someone more popular. Toronto is Bosh's team...he's the face of the franchise. Maybe it's due to my big ego but I'd rather be the main man in town and how them build around me than bring me into a new place as a hired gun with a role. He's young enough to give it a shot and shouldn't be concerned with going to a championship contender to win before he retires.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I tottaly agree with you prelude, but I don't think he would become a roll player in another team, he'd be a star, with a lot of teams. Also another big reason why he wants to stay is that he loves Coach Mitchell, he learned a lot from him and he'll keep learning. Also he probably sees that since Brian Colangelo is the new GM, he has a good rep for drafting players, so Bosh knows that the future will be good, and he doesn't want to miss it.

L

Lebron James

Vince Carter said:
Chris Bosh told reporters and the organization that's he's 80% sure that he'll resign with the Raptors which relieves me a lot, but Tracy McGrady said the same thing then screwed us. Do you think that bosh will pull a McGrady and get out of Toronto or do you think he'll keep is word and re-sign with the Raptors?
I think Bosh will resign with the team because the team gonna have a pretrty good fist-round draft pick and if Bosh stays Hes gonna help the team get better.