• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chris Bosh

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering if you guys think that Chris Bosh will be returning to Toronto this season? He says that he wants to come back, because he sees a bright future in Toronto, also he love Coach Mitchell. For sure he's going to be asking for max money and I do think he deserves it. Also if he doesn't resign then I think the Raptors are going to be bottom feeders again for a lot of years. but I do think he will be in a Raptors uniform next year.

T

the.game

Bosh said he wants to sign an extension and hopefully he does. He is the future of basketball in Canada and the Raptors have put some nice young talent around him. If he walks out on them, it will set the franchise back several years and fans' faith would be ripped away.

To answer your question, I think that he will sign that extension but LeBron is a different story.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You don't think that LeBron will sign an extension? Is that just because he got booed a couple of times this season? I personally think he will sign because of the playoff role they're currently on, he sees a bright future there.

Also I hope your right about Bosh, because if they don't a lot of people will be angry and won't go to the games.

T

the.game

I think the Cavs don't have the necessary talent to win a championship (with their current roster) and that's not something they're going to fix easily. LeBron won't be able to carry the team to the Finals by himself and whilst Ilgauskas is a nice compliment to James, he's not getting any younger. The Cavs have a lot of veterans and not a lot of young talent and they will not accumulate much in drafts given that they'll be picking in the mid-20's probably for the next ten years. Unless Ferry can evaluate talent like RC Buford can and build around James like San Antonio has Duncan, the Cavs will not win a championship. I'm not saying LeBron won't sign an extension but I feel he's not going to this summer and he will test the free agency market next summer (Orlando! ;)).

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If he signs with the Orlando team they will have a sick team. Anyways I do think he's going to sign an extension this summer, because he wants to get it out of the way, and stay with this team, for the rest of is career. Personally I do think they have good talent. Larry Hughes, Anderson Varajoe, Flip Murray and others. I also agree that Zydrunas is getting old and he only has a few good years left, baring injury. But I agree that they don't have the talent to win a championship just yet. Only if Dajuan Wagner did not get injured every single time. Also I can say the same thing so far for Luke Jackson the 10th overall pick in the 2004 draft, so far he hasn't done a thing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EllyDicious Birthdays 32
AngelsPeak Bathroom Wall 20
B NBA 0
Babe_Ruth NBA 43
Babe_Ruth NBA 10