Movies Chris Angel

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't if anyone here watches this show, but the guy is crazy the things he does are just plainly amazing. I don't have any idea how the things he does are illusions and such, because it's unexplainable. Just look at this trick, how do you explain this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTOMJhBX3JM

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

His tricks are pretty bad ass . . even though his music blows something long and hard. I'd always wanted to know how they did this sort of shit.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

You can read the comments below, and sometimes people will just figure out the trick.

I'm a skeptic when it comes to these shows, but I can't prove anything :p

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I love his shows, they sometimes freak me out, they are pretty amazing stunts.

And some of them are dangerous

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

We all know it's not real, but it is still an interesting show. The way he performs it, and the tricks he does, makes you wonder if it is real? He is paid to amaze people and he has most defiantely amazed me. I used to like David Blaine but his tricks are no where close to Angel's.

6. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

I like David Blaine and Chris Angel both and they are both amazing :thumbup: :clap:

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Guest

The one trick he couldn't perform was getting actress Rachael Taylor to date him! ;)

8. Slimpy

Slimpy Guest

I used to watch mindfreak but not anymore, just not intresting anymore, everyone knows it is fake though, like come on, no one can float in the air or go through glass walls without breaking them.

9. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

That's why they are called illusions. . . . . . .

10. Slimpy

Slimpy Guest

The guy is great at what he does, its just not real. But it does take real talent to not break under the presure and fucking up and killing your career.