Chouji signature.

BigBlue

----------------------
something besides sports this time ;), hope you guys like it as much as I do.

v2

v3 (just different text)

v4 (haha just testing some things out)

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Great sig I like the BG and nice choice of picturetext could be better though. At first I didnt reconize him because he is usually fat as you said and he his eyes are usually closed.8/10

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
*gasps* An anime signature! I thought I would never see one of these unless someone would request one >>;

But it's Chouji yay! I would glomp it but I don't think my arms could get around it..... But I like the first one's pic and the v4 bg and font. But each and every one of these deserves an 8/10 cause Chouji is looking cool and mad as heck lol^^; Repping u if possible.

The first one is ther best IMO just add the font from the last one on the first.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Good job my friend, I like all of them. I love the background as well, and the picture selection was great. i am sure you made a lot of people happy by making an anime sig, because not a lot of people do anymore. 8/10

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Good job my friend, I like all of them. I love the background as well, and the picture selection was great. i am sure you made a lot of people happy by making an anime sig, because not a lot of people do anymore. 8/10

S

Shabir

Good job man...but i think the picture selection could've been a bit better though...and the foont isn't soo goood...but I like the background..looks good...overall a 7.5/10