• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Choosing poorly

Powerful

Registered Member
Bad decisions. We all make them, and if we're lucky we can laugh about them once we have suffered the ramifications.

I once tried to swim out to the second sandbar by myself at the beach after a night of drinking while my friends dozed in the sand. Almost didn't make it back.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I drove through some water over the highway once that I shouldn't have. It didn't look that deep but it turned out to be deeper than it looked and swift but I made it.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Oh god, I have a laundry list of poor choices under my belt. A lot of them are career and relationship choices. Ick. I think for the past 2 years my choices had been so incredibly bad that I didn't cross a bridge I didn't burn. A few friends lost and lot's of missed opportunities to stabilise my career. At one point I think I even lost my sanity. Thankfully, that's all in the past now. 2015 and 2016 were not very good or productive years for me. I promised myself I would put myself first and I did. For the first time in my life, my new job and my current SO found me and not the other way around.