Ironic Choose my Twitter moniker

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Despite the fact that I've openly stated that Twitter is for twats, I'm going against my better judgement and creating a Twitter page for myself. Now, I'm a pretty creative chick with a super active imagination. But I'm only creative in the sense that I can lure pedophiles and perverts into sexy chats that go horribly wrong. Sadly, I can't think of cool catchy usernames.

So here's an idea... how about one of you losers choose one for me? Wouldn't that be awesome? It would be like naming your own baby! And while you're at it, how about you follow me? Wouldn't that be swell? In addition to GF and FB, you could keep up with my shenanigans on Twitter! Doesn't that sound like the best thing EVER? Wouldn't you love to wake up in the morning to read a tweet about how I managed to clog the toilet? Or how I stubbed my toe? Or how I flipped the bird to some 80 year old lady on her way to the pharmacy to pick up her meds? Hmm? Doesn't that sound awesome?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Well, your morning shit tweets would probably be lost amongst the plethora of youtube personalities, celebrities, and video game companies that I follow's tweets, but sure I'll follow ya! You can follow me back and read...nothing. I like never tweet. I might start though so you'll have something to read. As for names...hmmm.

@FishyRegina
@SlamMyRegina

(I'm using Regina as a play on Vagina, because what good Canadian didn't snicker during social studies anytime the teacher said Regina)

@SexMySlam
@Bubbles2891 (no don't do it, I Hate numbers)