But this imaginary feeling
Leaves you with a need
For chocolate
To know how good it tastes
Or to comfort your bitterness
From a non-existant pain

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Well theres that chemical in chocolate which creates a similar feeling to infatuation but lets face it... a chocolate bar isn't going to hold you in those cold nights :lol:

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Who needs love when you have chocolates? You truly are chocaholic aren't you?

*Drool*
Umm.. yes pretty much so. :nod:
Oh god that piece looks so good.. I'm about to go out and get myself some breakfast, now thanks to you I'm going to have to buy a chocolate bar to go with it.
Well theres that chemical in chocolate which creates a similar feeling to infatuation but lets face it... a chocolate bar isn't going to hold you in those cold nights :lol:
LOL. But it'll warm you up. It's a known thing that eating chocolate on cold days brings up your body temperature.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Boredie!! I was avoiding this thread for a long time but I finally gave in. I was scared of what it might say and I was scared I'd go out and buy chocolate! I like that poem though.

ysbael, damn you for putting that picture up!

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
True story - I once fell asleep on my friends sofa with 2 chocolate creme eggs in my pocket. When I woke up in the morning they had completely melted all over my phone and in my pocket. The phone had one of those cameras that you could turn to adjust the angle but after that night it never turned again. When I woke up all sticky I thought for a second that I missed something seriously fun.

Last edited:

Sarra91

Registered Member
Chocolate? *runs away and hides* Yuckie chocolate. Love is much much better. Switch it to caramel and then we'll talk :nod:.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Boredie!! I was avoiding this thread for a long time but I finally gave in. I was scared of what it might say and I was scared I'd go out and buy chocolate! I like that poem though.

ysbael, damn you for putting that picture up!

I'm not really a chocolate fan (I would eat it but not really crave for it)... but I must admit that picture I put there is looking very delicious.