Chocolate smells.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
In my opinion, Hershey's bars and Kisses have a slight rancid butter-like reek to them. After you eat some, the mouth area smells like you've vommed. It's subtle, but it's there. Anybody here know what I'm talking about?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
In my opinion, Hershey's bars and Kisses have a slight rancid butter-like reek to them. After you eat some, the mouth area smells like you've vommed. It's subtle, but it's there. Anybody here know what I'm talking about?
Haha! Mate seriously you're cruddy chocolate is why I can't live there!

I've been to a hersheys factory....in canada I think. I got reeces pieces.

Cadbury's ftw.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Oh, aye. I sickened myself on the stuff while over there last year and was ready for more when I landed at LAX. I see mostly the Easter creme eggs around here.

Gorged on Turkish taffy, too. So good for brekkie with tomatoes and baked beans (wtf).

Wake up, Amerkins! We need a better candy fix!!

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Your on crack. Hersheys is as chocolate ought to be! I crack open a strait up milk chocolate bar (or a special dark if I'm rich), and just take in that delightful smell. Hershey's really is the best chocolate I've had.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Your on crack. Hersheys is as chocolate ought to be! I crack open a strait up milk chocolate bar (or a special dark if I'm rich), and just take in that delightful smell. Hershey's really is the best chocolate I've had.
Chocolate doesn't explain the amount of caffeine you obviously tweak on.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I really really don't like cadbury's chocolate. Galaxy chocolate ftw more like. I think it's about time for my mum to send me a package of English food again :lol:

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Yeah I really don't know what you are talking about with the taste of the chocolate. Hersey chocolate never smells that way and doesn't taste that way when it enters my mouth. Though I will say that Hersey brand is the best chocolate I've tasted, it definitely does smell or taste the way you described in my mind.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
yuk! HERSHEY'S choclate is gross!!!...(unless it's a Reese's peanut butter cup, lol). I also think most American chocolate has a waxy, fake taste as well.

Swiss chocolate for me, thanks!...(like TOBLERONE).
...Oh, and Catburys!. . .as long as the recipe doesn't change now that it belongs to an American company.