Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Impact, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I just discovered the marvel that is chocolate covered coffee beans. Chocolate and coffee together...it is almost better than sex!!

So has anyone else had the chance to try these marvelous creations? Did you like them? And if you havn't tried them I suggest you do. They are scrumptious.

2. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I've never tried them, but I really want to. I don't think you can go wrong with coffee and chocolate.

3. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't really like chocolate covered coffee beans. The flavor of the coffee bean is too strong for me. I love chocolate, just not with the coffee beans!

4. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I have never had them, but to be honest I don't think they would be my cup of tea. By the sounds of them because I don't like coffee.

I would give them a go, just for the sake of givng them a go, I can't knock them until I've tried them.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I love them, but you can't have too many of them.

yum.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Wouldn't it taste something like mocha?

I despise coffee but I can tolerate mocha sometimes (maybe if the concentration of chocolate is way more than the coffee).

7. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I love Zoomers! Every time I go to my local coffee shop I get a pack. They are sooooooo good.
    They are better than the energy drinks IMO.

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I don't like coffee, but coffee and chocolate makes for a great combination. I'd like to try these chocolate covered coffee beans. They sound delicious.

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I've never tried them before, they sound good though. I think I'll stick with chocolate covered raisins for now :love:

10. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

Yesssss I love these! but they're really pricey! so whenever i'm at the grocery store, i steal a handful :| sad but true.