• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chitty Chat time...

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hey Ares....come back!! Bunny, you left chat too soon!:-/
------
Hey ummmm Night...we were there...where were you????:mad: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Julie

Registered Member
Have you guys made into chat yet? Everytime I'm on here, no one's in the chat room :shake:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
yea we were in the chat earlier, then Angel went AFk for a second and I lost power LOL ( we had a nice wind storm here) the chat was fun though

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
gee thanks julie..I go from mushroom mod to nobody..:lol:
I guess I will hang out with not me and idaknow.. :-o :lol:
I will see who is on tonight.
see ya then...

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Bunny_roses said:
then Angel went AFk for a second
Hehheehehehe....yeah-yeah, that was it!!:cute:

Chat was fun though!!
------
Soooooo...should we shoot for the same time tonight? I'll be on 9:00 ET, hope to see ya all there!!:D

Last edited:

Julie

Registered Member
Hey, hey now! I posted that BEFORE anyone showed up in chat! Of course, RIGHT after I posted that I looked at the chat room & *POOF*, there you were!

Once again, I'm here & no one else is:shake:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
well I'm here but I'm about 20 mins early : )

Julie

Registered Member
Oh yeah! Another live person! I'm NOT here all alone! Goodie, goodie!

Let me grab some coffee quick & I'll be back in a few!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I came back on Julie, but everyone had vanished.:-o

Kind of on last nights chat subject, I came in to work to find my desk covered in "Danger" signs and a dead carnation in front of my keyboard.:lol: My boss put the flower there....that's the kind of people I work with!!

Julie

Registered Member
Lil Missy was still up & got hungry, so by the time I got done feeding her & getting her in bed & came back everyone was gone.

Are the Danger signs & the dead flower supposed to be a warning for where you 'play' all day while at work?:-o

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doc Bathroom Wall 33
Doc Bathroom Wall 29
Twitch Bathroom Wall 9
Doc Bathroom Wall 23
1_ares_1 Ideas & Support 21