• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chitty Chat time...

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Well I dunno about the rest of you but, I'm real happy to see that Andrew made us a chitty chat! I'm going to sign in Monday night at about 9pm central. Thats Feb 27th....tomorrow. Sure would love to see you all there!!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I love the idea of the chat system too. anytime I have been in though nobody has been around :( setting up a time to get together is a great idea! : )

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can certainly try to make it... I am not positive what my plans are tomorrow night at this point though. Should be able to make an appearance or two. :D

1_ares_1

Registered Member
This is great! See? You built it...they will come. We'll have a great time. Hmmm gonna have to get me something yummy to sip on if Im gonna hang out with the "Old Crowd".

Julie

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Well I dunno about the rest of you but, I'm real happy to see that Andrew made us a chitty chat! I'm going to sign in Monday night at about 9pm central. Thats Feb 27th....tomorrow. Sure would love to see you all there!!
Okay, so that's 10 PM my time. I will try to be there but can't promise anything.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
What a great idea (Julie I'm glad you pointed out the time zone difference, otherwise I might have signed in and felt all alone LOL) anyway, my Jodi is 16 today, if I don't make it on at the scheduled time, it's only because we are still celebrating. Hopefully I'll be on for the fun!:D

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I may not even be able to hang too much tonite now. I will be here but maybe not for the whole night or anything. I have someone coming over to....omg, this sounds so white trash....take the christmas lights down :-/ . Long story... but I have to cook dinner for him and his gal-friend. They will prolly hangout.

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Sure sure sure, get us all excited there Ares and then YOU have to back out Humph :p Real life gets in the way of too much dangit!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doc Bathroom Wall 33
Doc Bathroom Wall 29
Twitch Bathroom Wall 9
Doc Bathroom Wall 23
1_ares_1 Ideas & Support 21