• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chipotle's

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Never been there. I have heard that they have good food, but haven't taken the time to go. May have to just try it just once to see if I really like the food.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have just been there once. There is one near me now. Snipes, is there one near where you live? I don't remember there being one. I never ever heard of Chipotle's until I moved here.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I have never even heard of it at all until now hehehe

dnexperiment

I love them...tacos are great with the shredded beef...beat taco bell anyday...

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Was just there the other day again. Had a chicken burrito. SO much better than taco bell, and really a better deal if you figure how much food you get for $5 at taco bell. What, two chalupas? For $5.25 at Chipotle's you get what seems to be at least a pound of burrito...

Gwiz

Registered Member
One of the worst burritos you can possibly have. I tried it twice and it wasn't good at all but huge portions. Too bad because if it isn't good, it doesnt matter how much you get. Quality over quantity. They put white rice and cilantro in their burrito. How unauthentic is that. Also, Chipotle is owned by McDonalds.