• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chipotle Scrambled Eggs & Cheese

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok, so I've been doing some experimenting lately with different ways to prepare eggs. This has been part of my lunch several times a week for the past month or so.

This is a simple enough idea that it doesn't really need a fancy walk through.

Here's what you need:

4 or 5 slices of American or Mozzarella cheese (both are good, American works a bit better but I like the taste of Mozzarella better)
2 eggs
some milk (optional)
chipotle seasoning

Here's what you do:

1. Put the cheese slices in a frying pan on medium for a few minutes until they start to melt.

2. Add eggs, break them up and mix them into the cheese

3. Add a small amount of milk (if you want, just makes it a bit creamier)

4. Add chipotle seasoning. (how much is up to you)

5. Mix and flip until the eggs look scrambled and the cheese looks a bit burnt. (I like it slightly burnt, you can always be done before then as well)

The whole process shouldn't take more than a few minutes. It actually tastes pretty good. I make it with 2 eggs but you could cut it down to one pretty easily by just putting less cheese in.

If anyone tries it let me know what you think. :)

dDave

V.I.P.
This is amazing, I never would have suspected that eggs could taste so good, I now like eggs because of this. My favorite part is the smell when you are cooking the eggs because it really makes the kitchen smell good.
I would suggest one more thing to the recipe. For those of you out there who are willing to try something that you wouldn't normally try, put sour cream in the eggs instead of milk and it tastes really good. Normally sour cream isn't good for much except potatoes but now you have two uses for it.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Sounds great, but, where's the Old Bay?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dragon Food & Beverage 8