• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chinese Ice City

L

lilbballfrk

take a look at:
http://www.media-post.net/icecity.php

wow.. this is the first time i have ever seen a city completely made of ice. what do you think of it? would you want to live there (even if you could)?

Sephy

Forum Drifter
It would be fun to visit. Beautiful place. No way I could live there though.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Those lights would get on my nerves, I wonder how people could sleep at night with all those lights on.

L

lilbballfrk

well I'm not sure if you can even live there. but if you could, would you? i think it is just for visiting. but that would be so cool if you can live there.

S

Sorayoushi

*whistles* that's one "cool" place. Get it? Oh sorry about the bad joke. Anyways... It is very interesting and very pretty.

L

Lionheart

Sweet!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Try to post more then one word when you post something.

S

SOAD2k8

It says that it is a festival, so I'm guessing that it isn't for the entire year. That IS very cool (no pun intended), though! How they got so much work done completly out of ice is mindboggling

merob

Boom!
That is an amazing tourist attraction.
I hope they make a lot of money off that place, because it was a wonderful idea. However it's not worth much by itself. =\