Chinese Democracy... and Dr. Pepper!

Discussion in 'Music' started by wooly, Oct 12, 2008.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Dr Pepper Sweetens Pot For 'Chinese Democracy'

Seems that Dr. Pepper plan to give a free can to "EVERYONE in america" if chinese democracy is released before the end of 2008.

Personally i couldn't really care less about the album so much, but that i would like to see!

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'm mainly curious how Dr. pepper would do it.
    ------
    Also, I seem to remember hearing about this a while back

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  3. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

radio here in NY says that Chinese Democracy will be released as a Best Buy exclusive on November 23rd. Dr. Pepper for all.

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Fucking A!

I'm almost excited for Chinese Democracy. I expect the better part of ten years worth of good material from GnR, though.

5. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Yeah. I heard about this a long time ago. My favorite part of it is that they will give a Dr. Pepper to everyone in America, except for Slash and Buckethead after their fallouts with Axl. That makes me chuckle.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I really hope they release this album, I'm sure there's a lot of great songs on there. But even with this offer I really doubt that he'll finish it.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

This album is getting so much hype that I'm curious to see what the reaction will be if it doesn't live up to it. I love GnR, and I hope this WILL be a good album. As for the Dr. Pepper thing... Meh. ;P
    ------
    I found this on Wikipedia:

Just in time for Christmas! Nice..., if it's true.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  8. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

interesting find but how credible is Wikipedia. I know i put that NY radio said the same as Wiki but truthfully when its listed on Best Buys site, i'll really believe it.

9. reganbaby

reganbaby New Member

As I said in a previous post, I hope for Guns and Roses sake... it isn't an absolute flop or a fizzer.