• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

China's new J-20 stealth

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Until now, China wasn't a huge threat in the South China Sea but something changed up. Their new J-20 fighter isn't as stealthy as as the US F-22 or even the new F-35 but it can create some serious issues.
Opinion: Should US be worried about China's new J-20 stealth fighters? - CNN.com

With all the Chinese hacks on the US defense computers, I was surprised they didn't have a better design but hey, I am seriously happy they didn't get enough information for that.
Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
While the their J-20 may not be a big threat now give them time. I think they could become more of a threat than the old Soviet Union or Russia ever was yet we do business with them and buy all their crap.