• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chills

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Name me some moments that when they happened in gave you chills.

Here are a few for me:

-Austin and the beer truck.
-Austin saves the WWE from a WCW/ECW Invasion
-Hogan vs. The Rock
-Sting clearing the ring of the nWo
-Hogan/Warrior
-Formation of the nWo

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
My number 1, however, the absolute greatest spine-tingling moment for me ... was Trips returning in 2002 from his quad injury. The pop was LEGENDARY.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I would personally add the 10-minute ovation Hogan got during a Smackdown taping in Montreal (or was it a RAW?) shortly after Wrestlemania X-8. That gave me goosebumps.

Also: Taker's promo at the end of the Casket Match at the 1994 Royal Rumble before he "dies"...Forever engraved in my mind.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Shawn Michaels kicking out of the first tombstone at WM 25. Holy crap I thought the match was over after it and he kicked out at the perfect time. Then the zoom in on Takers face he had the perfect WTH face on.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's some more:

-When The Rock returned with Eugene
-Sting faces off with Hogan after clearing the nWo from the ring, not the god awful Starrcade match, just an ending of Nitro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Music 0