• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Children of Men

Corona

Registered Member
A good movie, pretty fucked up, and a little funny at some parts, but still pretty good. A little scary too.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I've seen it twice and it's a very powerful film. More people need to see this movie. The acting and cinematography (sp?) were both wonderful.

It has been a very long time since I got lost in a movie because I usually look at them on the technical side, but I got very drawn into this movie. It felt as I was in the moment as they were. Also the extremely long takes (longest is just over 6 minutes) makes it more documentary style and at times it didn't feel like a movie but more like watching history. Very moving, go see it.

H

HitBattousai

Very good movie, the one-take cinematography scenes in particular are amazing as Sephy said. In terms of plot, it's nothing new but executed well. Very solid overall.