• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Cancer is a quicker and less painful way to die than sitting around waiting for Generalatinous Form pages to load. I've spent a week and a half so far today, approximately, staring glassy-eyed at a Chat initialization screen. I know it's going to load. It has to load!

/pant

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
"Brix disabled chat because it was slowing down GF big time.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I think you're lying. I think I'm ahead of you in the Chat queue and you want me to drop out. Well, nice try, Sneaky McDeviouspants. I will continue to stare!

:tired2:

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
GF has chat?

Dabs

Registered Member
Cancer is a quicker and less painful way to die than sitting around waiting for Generalatinous Form pages to load. I've spent a week and a half so far today, approximately, staring glassy-eyed at a Chat initialization screen. I know it's going to load. It has to load!

/pant

Ouuuuu..obviously you have never lost someone to cancer, or had to deal with it within your own body.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I wish people wouldn't take things so seriously.

Dabs

Registered Member
I wish people wouldn't take things so seriously.

I honestly wasn't.
Some people can tell a joke about a Muslim, and some people will laugh....some people will get pissed off.
Some people can make an ugly remark about Obama....again, there are some who can chuckle at it, then others will start a fight.
Just like a serious subject like cancer, or any other disease......some people can talk about it and it not bother them in the least, then others...like me...it's a bit of a touchy subject.
But I mean no disrespect.....the word cancer, hurts me....but I don't mean for people to think I'm being a bitch about it.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I honestly wasn't.
Some people can tell a joke about a Muslim, and some people will laugh....some people will get pissed off.
Some people can make an ugly remark about Obama....again, there are some who can chuckle at it, then others will start a fight.
Just like a serious subject like cancer, or any other disease......some people can talk about it and it not bother them in the least, then others...like me...it's a bit of a touchy subject.
And some people get a kick out of sexism and blindness and rape. I guess you just never know.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member