• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chicken Wings...

BJBirdy

Registered Member
What's your favorite flavor? I used to really hate Buffalo wings, but I've come around to them lately surprisingly. Other than that, I'm a BBQ wings kind of guy.

BBQ wings are always best.

A successful Saturday night for me can be summed up like this: wrestling DVD or video game, friends, beer and BBQ wings! ;)

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Not many flavours I don't like. I try to avoid the supper hot stuff. There's a pub in Medicine Hat that has the best wings ever. Large sized wings - a large variety of flavours.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Plain ol' BBQ sauce for these days. I don't enjoy anything about mild since it's too hot for me to handle.

My mom used to have this spice BBQ that came in little packs. It was so good. But, unfortunately, they don't make them anymore.

thegreatone1964

Registered Member
Buffalo sauce, medium. Dip in blue cheese or ranch dressing, or both.

There is a place in Anoka, MN that served extra hot wings with the ranch sauce mixed into the hot sauce and baked onto the wing. It is a tad hot, but if you have some good cold beer, there may be nothing better in the world.

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
Back the the northeast there's a chain called "Wings over (insert city name here)" and they have their sauces named after different stuff. I've had Jet Fuel which is like two away from the hottest. Very good. No celery, no ranch or bleu cheese just straight up blazing.

The last thing I've tasted that was named Jet Fuel was that nasty mix of drinks that literally knocks you out cold if you drink just a tad too much of it. Never drank that since! :p

willge87

Registered Member
EdgeHead said:
The last thing I've tasted that was named Jet Fuel was that nasty mix of drinks that literally knocks you out cold if you drink just a tad too much of it. Never drank that since! :p
Was it Hungarian in origin? Friend brought this swill back from Hungary that was also the equivalent of jet fuel.

Honestly, I have no clue when it came from. Could be that but I just know that my friend used to drink that on a regular basis in parties, him being more of a liquor guy than a beer guy, like most of us in my circle of friends.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MissMe Pets 6
Hilander Food & Beverage 14
ILuvChuzzles31 Food & Beverage 5
Hilander Food & Beverage 4
Babe_Ruth Food & Beverage 31