Chicken or Turkey?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which one do you prefer between the two? Chicken or Turkey?

Personally I have to go with Turkey, I dont eat it often, but when I do I really enjoy it. I am a big fan of chicken as well, but I rather eat a good piece of turkey then a good piece of chicken.

Thoughts?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I prefer chicken! Although sometimes, like when eating sandwiches, I might go for turkey because it's supposed to be healthier than chicken.

JoaNor

Registered Member
Which one do you prefer between the two? Chicken or Turkey?

Personally I have to go with Turkey, I dont eat it often, but when I do I really enjoy it. I am a big fan of chicken as well, but I rather eat a good piece of turkey then a good piece of chicken.

Thoughts?
It depends on what part of the chicken/turkey, and also what will be served with it.
For spicy and "easy" courses, I'd go for chicken, but for courses with a strong, definate taste, I'd go for turkey.

I eat chicken a lot more than turkey, but I love both of them. If I had to choose one then I'd probably go for chicken because I prefer it in more foods, such as salads.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I prefer chicken but it has to be cooked right, I hate it when it is dry.

Chicken. I can do alot more with it, sanwiches, pies, salads and keep the leftovers for a few days. I haven't had turkey before so no dice.