Chicken Legs

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Do you like chicken legs or have ever eaten chicken legs?

I love chicken legs but I like it only in one style and that's dim sum style. When we go out to eat dim sum with the family, that it what they order for us mostly. I am not sure how the dim sum restaurant cooks it but it taste delicious!

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I really can't stand chicken legs. I love any other part of the chicken, but the leg meat just doesn't taste right to me.

n3wt

Registered Member
I love chicken and I love chicken legs, I have to admit I had some at a party before and there was something about them that was so bad it did put me off them for awhile. Im not sure if the chicken was off or they were very cheap and full of fat or even if they was'nt cooked properly. But im back loving them now and its great.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I like chicken legs, they are a nice little snack on there own they are easy to hold as well so you dont make to much mess.
I take a couple with me to work sometimes and when fishing.

Roasted or cooked with some kind of marinade is the best, the last lot I did I cooked them in Reggae Reggae sauce they turned out great and tasted fantastic.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Chicken legs are ok, but not my preferred cut. I like the white meat better, so I'm more of a breast/wings sort of gal.

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I used to eat nothing but chicken legs, so my parents would get packets of them from the shop. Now though, I very rarely get to eat one. I do like the ones that KFC do though, I don't care how bad it is for me :lick:

n3wt

Registered Member
I used to eat nothing but chicken legs, so my parents would get packets of them from the shop. Now though, I very rarely get to eat one. I do like the ones that KFC do though, I don't care how bad it is for me :lick:
The one's from KFC are stunning :thumbup:

The breast meat are the best part of the chicken.