Chicken Legs

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Dragon, May 8, 2009.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you like chicken legs or have ever eaten chicken legs?

I love chicken legs but I like it only in one style and that's dim sum style. When we go out to eat dim sum with the family, that it what they order for us mostly. I am not sure how the dim sum restaurant cooks it but it taste delicious!

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I really can't stand chicken legs. I love any other part of the chicken, but the leg meat just doesn't taste right to me.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I love chicken full stop. I don't care what part of the chicken it is. Roasted is the best.

4. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

I love chicken and I love chicken legs, I have to admit I had some at a party before and there was something about them that was so bad it did put me off them for awhile. Im not sure if the chicken was off or they were very cheap and full of fat or even if they was'nt cooked properly. But im back loving them now and its great.

5. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I like chicken legs, they are a nice little snack on there own they are easy to hold as well so you dont make to much mess.
    I take a couple with me to work sometimes and when fishing.

Roasted or cooked with some kind of marinade is the best, the last lot I did I cooked them in Reggae Reggae sauce they turned out great and tasted fantastic.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Chicken legs are ok, but not my preferred cut. I like the white meat better, so I'm more of a breast/wings sort of gal.

7. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I used to eat nothing but chicken legs, so my parents would get packets of them from the shop. Now though, I very rarely get to eat one. I do like the ones that KFC do though, I don't care how bad it is for me :lick:

8. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

This is basically what I would say too.

The legs are alright and I'll eat them I just prefer the breast or wing better.

9. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

The one's from KFC are stunning :thumbup:

The breast meat are the best part of the chicken.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Mmm... KFC. :lol:

I prefer chicken breasts or thighs, but chicken legs are fine for snacking.