Movies Chick Flicks

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
What is your favourite chick flick?

Mine is Hot Chick and this other movie I saw yesterday called "Wild Child"

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I've watch so many "pink" movies (as my husband calls them) that I enjoyed. I'll just name what stood out most in the past 4 years: The Holiday and 50 First Dates.

I'm not a huge fan of 'chick flicks,' but two romantic comedies that I like are 'Run Fatboy Run' and 'Chasing Amy.' Though I'm pretty sure I like those movies so much because of my undying love for Simon Pegg and Kevin Smith, respectively.

DLFerguson

Registered Member
STEEL MAGNOLIAS without a doubt. Everytime I watch that heartbreaking scene in the graveyard where Sally Field loses it, damn if I don't lose it as well.

kerrynyc

Registered Member
10 Things I Hate About You is hands down one of my faves too... But for chick flick I think I'd say How To Loose A Guy In 10 Days with Kate Hudson :p

Last edited:

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I like funny chick flicks, so they're basically romantics comedies. One that really sticks out in my mind that I like is 50 first dates.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I don't generally enjoy chick flicks, but to contradict myself completely, I really enjoyed Along Came Polly (maybe something to do with the fact that I was comind down at the time).

Tonight, i'm going to the movies to watch Bride Wars. I really do not know how I got talked into this!