Movies Chick Flicks

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vidic15, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

What is your favourite chick flick?

Mine is Hot Chick and this other movie I saw yesterday called "Wild Child"

2. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Ten Things I hate about you
    starring the late Heath Ledger

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I've watch so many "pink" movies (as my husband calls them) that I enjoyed. I'll just name what stood out most in the past 4 years: The Holiday and 50 First Dates.

4. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

I have a few favorites, Pretty woman and Ghost are two of them.

5. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I'm not a huge fan of 'chick flicks,' but two romantic comedies that I like are 'Run Fatboy Run' and 'Chasing Amy.' Though I'm pretty sure I like those movies so much because of my undying love for Simon Pegg and Kevin Smith, respectively.

6. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

STEEL MAGNOLIAS without a doubt. Everytime I watch that heartbreaking scene in the graveyard where Sally Field loses it, damn if I don't lose it as well.

7. kerrynyc

kerrynyc Registered Member

10 Things I Hate About You is hands down one of my faves too... But for chick flick I think I'd say How To Loose A Guy In 10 Days with Kate Hudson :p

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  8. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I like funny chick flicks, so they're basically romantics comedies. One that really sticks out in my mind that I like is 50 first dates.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Mean Girls is my favorite. It's ruthless sense of humor is why I loved it so much.

10. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't generally enjoy chick flicks, but to contradict myself completely, I really enjoyed Along Came Polly (maybe something to do with the fact that I was comind down at the time).

Tonight, i'm going to the movies to watch Bride Wars. I really do not know how I got talked into this!