Chicago Defense just gave up 300 yards rushing

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Swiftstrike, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Between Adrian Peterson and Chester Taylor, Minnesota gained 300 yards rushing against the Chicago bears.

That is ridonkulous.

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Peterson was just freaking awesome! He's got my vote for rookie of the year, at least to this point he does.

Hoosier.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am really surprised that the Bears gave up so many rushing yards, but Adrian Peterson was a man on a mission today he had two huge runs, one was 69 and the second was 74 i believe. He also had three touchdowns. This guy is a machine, and I believe he'll do this to a lot of defenses, even the good ones like the Bears defense.

4. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

He just contined to beat the Bears up on the corners. He's so quick in getting to the outside, I think it'll take a special nickel package to contain him.

Hoosier.

5. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

of course the bears d sucks! I have them as my ff defense!

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Lol, thats funny my friend. But what really impresses me is that Peterson did this against one of the best defense in the league, if he did it against the Dolphins or Broncos then it wouldn't be has big because neither of those teams can stop the run. He's having more success in the NFL then he was in Oklohoma.

I know the it's still early in the season, and his career but it seems that he's the best running back to come in the league since Tomlinson.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

For some reason Bear D isn't what it was last season. It's not really fair to say how surprising it is when people run all over Chicago defense. They're just not as good as last year.

8. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

Yup, Peterson sure does appear to be the real deal!

9. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Too bad he's still gonna be sharing carries with Taylor.

10. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Hard to say yet whether Peterson will be the next LT. I mean there are plenty of RBs that have one good year but then flop.

I will say it though he looks very good but the O-line to the Vikes is very talented.