• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chicago Cubs

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Good Luck Tania. Im watching for ya..

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Thanks Doubles... I'm hoping for some good luck with this one...

OMG, while typing this a June Bug hit me in the head... oooowwwwww....

doubles2004

Registered Member
Your Welcome. I hope It does good ebay has alot of baseball fans so It should do good..

Better watch them june bugs. :lol:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
nice tin, Im an old cubs fan, but I would have absolutly no where to put it

By the way, how can it be a june bug if we are in July?

helpisontheway

Registered Member
hehehe, I know strange name for them... they like the fireplace for some reason... they come from there... i can't find the bugger now... he's hunting me down...

Ya the tin is nice... I did a google search for chicago cubs tins and only ONE site had only a photo... no collectors book value...

I have 20 watchers at the moment and that's more then who has looked at it here... i guess they may be looking for more info and then get back to it...

Little did I know... my dad had a box stored in the basement... I have 43 tins (GOOOOOOD ONES TOO... a Hindoo!!!) and alot of old carved pipes and lighters... I wonder where I was when he was collecting these perhaps I was only a dream... I don't ever remember seeing these growing up... i found them all last week... when I was looking for a box to put my collection in... go figure...

WOW, I think the counters on eBay are wrong. I have 31 watchers and 46 views can that be right? (Double posted and I guess no one will see this)

Just as a side note to anyone who may be interested... it sold for just over 131$ US. woo hoo!!!

Last edited: