• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chicago Bulls are legit

Zenheizer

needs practice
Serious contenders for the NBA Championship #dontunderestimateus

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Bulls have a pretty good team, led by MVP candidate Derrick Rose. I'm not sure if they could win a title this year, it all depends on match-ups, but they'll definitely give problems to the team they end up playing.

They have a solid starting five, filled with great players, and they have good players that can contribute to come off the bench. They are also a very well coach team, led by Thibodeau.

Zenheizer

needs practice
Pysnergy. Sum of the whole is greater than the parts. Thibs said "we have guys who close." I like our chanes, especially if we can maintain the 2nd place in the East OR even get first place!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If I were the Bulls there's three teams that I wouldn't want to face; Orlando, Miami and Boston.

I know the Bulls kept Miami in check yesterday, but I don't know if they would be able to do so in a seven game series. I mention Orlando because I believe Howard would give fits to Noah and Boozer. They wouldn't be able to stop him. Then with Boston you have the best defensive teams in the NBA, and they have a lot of talent offensively. I know Bulls almost beat them last year in the playoffs, but Boston didn't have Garnett.

Zenheizer

needs practice
Bulls have beat all of them this season. THIS season is way different than last. I think Bulls could take them all. But we'll see. Just stating Bulls are mad legit.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Miami hasn't proven anything to me other than they can't close out games. I'd take Chicago, not just because of yesterday, but overall. They play like a team. Orlando and Boston may give them problems though.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
They're good enough to compete with anyone. They swept the Heat in the regular season, 3-0. They're 2-1 against the Magic. They've beaten the Spurs, Lakers, and Celtics. They're #2 in the NBA in scoring defense.

The Heat, on the other hand, are something like 1-9 against the top teams.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah the Heat definitely have some improvement to make. It's been said a few times that they haven't been able to beat the top teams this year. I still believe they can make some damage in a seven game series, especially if LeBron and Wade are on there game.

James hasn't proved he can win big games in the playoffs(except that one game against the Pistons). So he'll have a lot on his shoulders come playoff time. I wouldn't be happy if my team had to face the.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The Bulls beat the Celtics by 16 tonight and have pretty much locked up the #1 seed in the East. They're only a game and a half behind the Spurs for the best record in the NBA. I'd say they're legit. Getting the top seed in the East is pretty huge. Means they won't have to face both Boston and Miami in the playoffs.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I was thinking about this thread the other day. I'm more convinced they are legit. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the Finals.