• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Chi Chi

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If she kept trainning do you think she would be stronger then any other female fighters? Like do you think she would be stronger then Videl or 18? I dont think she would be stronger then Android 18 but probably stronger then Videl.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
She'd be stronger than Videl, that's for sure but not 18. And if you think about it, she did start training eventually because she taught Goten how to fight.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I know she trainned Goten, but I am sure Goten got more of Goku genes so he already knew how to fight, and he also was strong when he was bron so I dont think she had that much of an impact.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
It was enough to push him to transform though. He was crazy training with her though, i'd turn and run! She's scary.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Actually I dont think that she help that much, she showed him probably the basics and that's all, he just probably trainned by himself sometimes and everytime he did it made it stronger.