Cherry relisted, Please add to your list!!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just witnessed eBay killing it... Hit refresh, and it was gone.. I am so sick of this..

TGirl

Registered Member
Dang!!!!!!!!! I see much worse then this...makes me want to go round turning all the one I don't see fit meeting requirments.....but I wont cuz it may be one of you guys and someday might be one of mine...lol.... :( sorry Mina

~Trina~

doubles2004

Registered Member
Mina
I am sorry to hear this again.i had been out in the field.came in and checked my email and saw they did it again.I just didnt understand the email that said my bid had been canceled.Untill i read the post here i am sorry :( :(

Mina

Registered Member
Well I'm done... Ebay won

I just can't do this right now.. with all the crap going on in my life it's just not worth the stress. Just kinda feel like dropping of the face of the earth for a little while.

helpisontheway

Registered Member
NOOOO... take a deep breath and something will come to mind... heck I put up 4 auctions... all of which I took down myself cause I gave up... something will come to mind...

doubles2004

Registered Member
No mina dont say that. we all want you to stay here with us. I speak for all of us hear i hope. we are family and we love you so dont think like that

lok on the brite side you have us and look at my sig see what i have ;)