Cherry relisted, Please add to your list!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Mina, May 13, 2005.

1. Mina

Mina Registered Member

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

3. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I don't have time to do the ten day.. I'm needed in Alaska to help my little sister.. I've been trying to get kids and everything else worked out before I go up on the 18th...

4. smallestgummi

smallestgummi Registered Member

Ahhhh a 3 day should be fine anyhow, less time for ebay to take it down LOL

Let me know when you have the link up so I can email him to see :)

And ooooooooooooooooooh I wanna go to Alaska too lol! I have never been and have always wanted to go, it looks so beautiful up there!

Last edited: May 13, 2005
  5. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I've never been up, but don't have a choice right now... my little sister decided that life wasn't worth it anymore, she's in the hosp and I'm going up to help when she gets out... try to contain her 4 little ones. Wish it was for fun, but hey I get a break from my kids right!!

6. smallestgummi

Awww that's really too bad, sorry ot hear that! I'm sure your support will mean a lot to her, hopefully she can get some help and work through this difficult time!

7. Mina

Mina Registered Member

It happens, and she knew that she should have been on anti-depessents, but made the choice not to take them... At this point my biggest worry isn't really her, but her kids... they were there when she did it.

8. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Thank you green!!! Your awsome!!

9. smallestgummi

Blah that's awful! I had a friend who hung himself, his 4 year old found him! I just think that is so selfish of people... why ruin someone elses life too? Ick - at least the kidlets have na aunty to show them love and let them know everything is going to be OK!

10. Mina

Mina Registered Member

They also have a wonderful Daddy!! I didn't like him when we first met, but he's awsome with the kids. But he's also working full time.