Cheez-its VS. Cheese Nips

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
So, which do you prefer? Or do you notice any difference in taste?

I prefer Cheez-its. I think they have a better cheese taste, and I think Cheese Nips are really greasy. :)

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
Hmm.. Now I wonder where you got the idea from to make this thread.

They look exactly the same in the pictures. I don't like cheese snacks really.

Haha, oh you know.. just came to me. Actually, I am eating Cheez-its right now. :)

They are different, I swear.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
They look the same to me, haha. But if I were asked to choose simply by looking at the boxes, I'd choose Cheese Nips because it's by Nabisco and Kraft. :shifteyes:

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
They look the same to me, haha. But if I were asked to choose simply by looking at the boxes, I'd choose Cheese Nips because it's by Nabisco and Kraft. :shifteyes:

Well, they are both cheese snacks, and they are shaped the same. Obviously, they are going to look the same. But they are different brands, and they taste different.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Cheez-its all the way.

Cheese Nips have a bad after taste that I'm not to fond of. Where as Cheez-its have always been consistently great. Also! Theres the green tabasco flavored cheezits that are jsut flat out win.

I try to avoid them both, they make me gag as soon as they touch my tongue. I'm not sure why, I love cheese and I love crackers, but these just have an odd taste that doesn't quite agree with me.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Well, they are both cheese snacks, and they are shaped the same. Obviously, they are going to look the same. But they are different brands, and they taste different.
That's why I chose based on the brands. I enjoy a lot of Nabisco snack products and well, Kraft is well known for its cheddar products too.