Cheez-its VS. Cheese Nips

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Jaszibabes, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

So, which do you prefer? Or do you notice any difference in taste?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I prefer Cheez-its. I think they have a better cheese taste, and I think Cheese Nips are really greasy. :)

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Hmm.. Now I wonder where you got the idea from to make this thread.

They look exactly the same in the pictures. I don't like cheese snacks really.

Jaszibabes likes this.
  3. Jaszibabes

Haha, oh you know.. just came to me. Actually, I am eating Cheez-its right now. :)

They are different, I swear.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

They look the same to me, haha. But if I were asked to choose simply by looking at the boxes, I'd choose Cheese Nips because it's by Nabisco and Kraft. :shifteyes:

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I've never tried them before, but I would go for Cheese It coz the box looks better in my opinion, but I dont like cheesy kinda snacks that much.

Jaszibabes likes this.
  6. Jaszibabes

Well, they are both cheese snacks, and they are shaped the same. Obviously, they are going to look the same. But they are different brands, and they taste different.

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Cheez-its all the way.

Cheese Nips have a bad after taste that I'm not to fond of. Where as Cheez-its have always been consistently great. Also! Theres the green tabasco flavored cheezits that are jsut flat out win.

Jaszibabes likes this.
  8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Ima cheese-its kinda guy...

the nips arent bad but i like the its better

Jaszibabes likes this.
  9. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I try to avoid them both, they make me gag as soon as they touch my tongue. I'm not sure why, I love cheese and I love crackers, but these just have an odd taste that doesn't quite agree with me.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

That's why I chose based on the brands. I enjoy a lot of Nabisco snack products and well, Kraft is well known for its cheddar products too.