CheeseCake Factory

Teorropy

They have put in a Cheese Cake Factory here where I live. I love cheese cake. I decided to take my wife and daughter there. Oh man, was it a good place to eat. It was expinsive, I had the cajun Rib Eye. mmmm... good.
And of course I also had the snickers cheese cake. double good.

So, how many of you have actually eating at the Cheese Cake Factory?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been there but it wasn't on a date or anything so I couldn't justify the $200 for a slice of cheese cake. ;)

dmny500

Registered Member
I've been there several times and I love it. The meals are expensive but you do get a ton of food and I love cheesecake and they have great cheesecake so it's worth it to me.

There's one about 20 mins away from where I live... the cheesecake is delicious (as well it should be, with a name like that). I donno though, in my experience, the non-cheesecake food is overpriced and not even that good, and at least in the one I've been to they keep the lights really dark, past just mood lighting to the point where it's actually hard to see. Still, if you have a hankering for cheesecake, there's nowhere better.

The only cheese cake i have had so far was the carrotcake cheesecake and the godiva chocolate cheesecake both of which didnt taste at all like cheesecake. i was pretty upset after both of these experiences so i went home and made my own i think much better. and although the prices are high you do get a mountain of food which you can make 2 more meals out of.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Expensive, but delicious. I've never actually eaten there, I've only gotten to have some of my buddy's leftovers and he told me all about it.

I've also been told I don't deserve my girlfriend if I don't take her there.

*rolls eyes*

redsoxocd

living on the border
I've been there a few times. I LOVE IT! Yeah, the prices are kind of high, but they give you a wicked good amount of food, and the cheese cake is awsome!