• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cheesecake, Anyone??

Dabs

Registered Member
I just popped a New York style homemade cheesecake into my oven.
Whew!
It takes 5 packages of cream cheese, as well as other ingredients.
It's a very good recipe, I have made it several times before, but it's a bit time consuming...and cooking it takes awhile itself too.....but it's a thick creamy cheesecake :)
So, anyone like cheesecake??
With or without fruit of any kind......cherries??....strawberries??

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I love me some cheesecake. My mom makes a turtle cheesecake, with caramel and pecans on the bottom and a chocolate cheesecake filling. to die for.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Cheesecake is definitely one of my favorite desserts. I don't think I could ever get sick of it. I wish I had the stuff to make one right now.

Dabs

Registered Member
Cheesecake is definitely one of my favorite desserts. I don't think I could ever get sick of it. I wish I had the stuff to make one right now.
For sure!
Drizzle it with some light raspberry sauce with raspberries...or top it with cherries or strawberries......or maybe drizzle some chocolate over it...or simply eat it plain!
It's one of the better desserts ever :)
This one turned out nice, quite thick and hope it tastes as good as it looks!
I've made them before, so all will be well :)

Etherea

Registered Member
I love cheesecake but yeah, it takes a while.The recipe I have requires the dessert to be left in the oven with the door open to cool. Seriously inconvenient in a kitchen the size of a fucking postage stamp. My knees have the scars to prove it. I actually made one the other day and served it with a fresh mango purée. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I don't really like baked cheesecakes. I only enjoy refrigerated cheesecake.

:)

My favourite is lemon then raspberry and I once had blueberry and it made me do a happy dance in pants!!!

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm a huge fan of chilled cheesecake. The tastiest I ever tasted was made by my friend for her cookery exam, and it was chocolate and lemon flavoured. Fucking delicious. I'm not sure i've ever tried a baked cheesecake though, always stuck to the chilled yumminess.

Dabs

Registered Member
I don't really like baked cheesecakes. I only enjoy refrigerated cheesecake.

:)

My favourite is lemon then raspberry and I once had blueberry and it made me do a happy dance in pants!!!
Kibi, they all have to be baked first, then put in the fridge, so, in all actuality, you are eating a baked cheesecake~
------
I love cheesecake but yeah, it takes a while.The recipe I have requires the dessert to be left in the oven with the door open to cool. Seriously inconvenient in a kitchen the size of a fucking postage stamp. My knees have the scars to prove it. I actually made one the other day and served it with a fresh mango purée. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Oh the visual....the laughter.......sounds like me in my kitchen :lol:

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Sports 9
AmericanMusic Sports 2
icegoat63 Food & Beverage 15
Hiei Bathroom Wall 4
Teorropy Food & Beverage 9