Cheese saved ladie's life

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
A lady was in her living room and had a craving for cheese and went to the kitchen to get some cheese. While she was in the kitchen, a car came through her house. If she was sitting on her couch, she would of been dead. Unfortunately, the drive died.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
As if I needed another reason to love cheese. I know cheese has come pretty fricken close to saving my life some days.

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
As if I needed another reason to love cheese. I know cheese has come pretty fricken close to saving my life some days.
Well cheese could have just as soon killed her too though. Maybe the car would have come through her kitchen wall when she went to her refrigerator for some cheese. :-/

Iris

rainbow 11!
This makes me want to go make a very cheesy and unhealthy dish. mmmm I agree that cheese is awesome and I think this further proves it.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Well cheese could have just as soon killed her too though. Maybe the car would have come through her kitchen wall when she went to her refrigerator for some cheese. :-/
Except if she was still on her couch when the car came through her kitchen wall... then the article would have read something like - 'Being a couch potato can save your life'! :shifteyes:

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
There have been many close calls. With the recent earthquakes in chinese, I think a girl woke up late and some of her room mates were killed. Another one was wear a college student woke up early and a car went through his house and landed on top of his bed. I think all these people have spidey senses or something. :)

JessEpiphany

Registered Member
Strange story. lol

When I was a teen I was at a party with some friends. Some jerk-off outside threw a brick through the front window and it hit my friend Matt in the chest. Thankfully(?), he had a pack of Marlboro's in his shirt pocket and it kind of cushioned the blow. He was bruised up pretty well, but no major damage. He credited his well-being to Marlboro. haha!