Cheese Cake Factory

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by redsoxocd, Feb 29, 2008.

1. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

Have you ever been there. If so what did you think about it. I personally LOVE the Cheese Cake Factory. Its kind of expensive but they give you a ton of food. And of course the cheesecake is delicious. I go there about 3-5 times a year. Its so much fun.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I've been there once but I didn't buy anything. I just wanted to see what it was all about. I'd like to go back sometime when I'm actually in the mood to spend a bit more than usual but I wouldn't go there too often with those prices.

Somehow I doubt the food is worth the price. I've been to other restaurants that I bet I'd prefer over the Cheese Cake Factory in the similar price range.

3. mermaidboy

mermaidboy Registered Member

Their cheesecake is fine. But I'm a sucker for their popcorn shrimp.

redsoxocd likes this.
  4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Its good stuff, but really expensive. Not really my kind of place.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I've been told I don't deserve my girlfriend until I take her there.

:/

I had my friend's leftovers from the place and those were incredible.

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I've never heard of this place. They must not have any locations by me.

7. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I have a few friends that love it, but I'm not that big of a fan. It's not bad, but I was basically hoping for more the way my friends built it up.

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

It's absolutely amazing! I find the food incredible there. But I do prefer one restaurant over it...

9. danielpalos

danielpalos Registered Member

I like most places that make cheese cake. I made a jello brand cheese cake myself once. I will probably make some from scratch eventually.

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Is there even one around here where I live?! I don't even know myself >.>;

Hmm, but I have to check for locations of this place sometime then since it does have a interesting name, but I better remember to bring sufficent funds if I don't want to end up short^^;