• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cheers All

BakaBoy

Hey all, well, guess I should give a lil background on myself here... ummm... I'm a uni student studying biochm, living in Canada, and I game a lot, XD. Wanted to join a general gaming forum so here I am.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi there BakaBoy. Hope you like it here. Bio Chem.. that's awesome. I have a few friends who are getting degrees in different areas of chemistry. One has like 9 years total and is still in school. I believe he is getting a PHD in medical chemistry in order to become an anesthesiologist.

On a side note, wow, I just ran my google toolbar spell check on this post and was very surprised to see that I spelled "anesthesiologist" right on my first try. LOL! I even double checked a search in Google and it didn't say "Did you mean.. etc" :)

Sorry to sidetrack. Just thought I'd share that. :D