Cheering yourself up?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Lets say your down about something. What do you do to cheer yourself up?

I usually do something that I enjoy like playing sports, or having a couple of beers with friends and stuff.

Just the type of stuff to take my mind off of what I'm down for.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I watch Family Guy or get a hug from by boyfriend. One of the two never fail to work.

3. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I remind myself what I have that other people don't. How lucky I am to have a nice place to live, nice things and a family...

That and I'll watch Family Guy and drink a beer :)

Bliss likes this.
  4. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Going out with friends, playing video games, or read a book.

5. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Listen to music and post a long, long, long entry about it on LiveJournal. lol

6. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Play some classic music, a good book...oh and chocolate, the best comforter.

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Watch tv or go out with friends.

8. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I'll order some Chinese or make some comfort food and watch one of my favorite movies. Also thinking about kisses from my favoritest person is a wonderful quick fix.

9. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I like to listen to music when I'm down, mostly up-beat songs that'll get me moving or something that'll make me smile and think about something good. Otherwise I just hit the gym and work out to my fullest, usually seeing the results in the mirror or lounging in the hot tub will relax my nerves.

That, or just drinking a little bit while watching afavorite movie of mine at home or with some friends.

~Shwa

10. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Listen to music, play a game, hang with mates or watch a movie or TV show, usually any of them work.