• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Check Please!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow... must be nice to be able to quite literally waste $35,000 in a single sitting... I wonder if part of the bet was that they had to drink it too. Otherwise it's simply a game of chicken with cash.

This just goes to show that people who come across money easily seem to lose it easily too. What a waste of not only money, but champagne too. :D

This must have been some awesome champagne at least. Everything I've ever had never really did much for me.

Kobe's $21,000 Bubbly Bill - TMZ.com

Just to put Bryant's baller status into perspective -- Kobe's $21,000 bill still doesn't cover what NBA and gambling legend Charles Barkley drops on one hand of blackjack!
One HAND! :shocked:

Gwiz

Registered Member
You know Kobe Bryant didnt want to get shown up by the magician. Both of them can afford it and I would love to be the waiter getting that tip.