• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

check out my new teaser photo.........lol

TGirl

Registered Member
Seeeee and you were so worried it would not go anywhere...although I know you wish for more...but nice bids ya got there.....

nani1987

Registered Member
lol how funny girl............. someone emailed to asked me if i am really disabled.... i told them i was.......lol like they didnt' believe me ,, i wish at times i wasnt' thanks for the good news on me..........woooooooohooooooooo i am so embarassssssed...nah

TGirl said:
Seeeee and you were so worried it would not go anywhere...although I know you wish for more...but nice bids ya got there.....
i know and i have it featured in 3 different sites and I was thinking of pullling it...... boy was I dumb...........ok crazy...........did you see my other auction i haven't listed it in features and i have over 20 watchers already and this one the victoria secret one i have 89 watchers............. and lots of emails on it........ not telling but I had some clues , just gotta be figured out............nani

lostmymindwith5 said:
Wow! Not bad! Almost $2500 with more than 4 days left! Go Nani! I'm watching! I'm watching your new one too. You're quite the little hottie! ;)

lol thanks i just added another teaser photo to my mystery that show one of the many items in the bag/boxes now......... it is worth over 600 just this item alone... real diamond and 18k gold and white gold take a look at the victoria secret bag.............nani

Last edited: