• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

check out my new teaser photo.........lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
Im still watching for ya nanni...

nani1987

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Im still watching for ya nanni...
you are a sweetie, you should be resting hon......can't sleep? we may not be there in person but we are in spirit for you............nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
No cant sleep nerves are to bad for that ..I tried but cant go to sleep .So i will get sleep in the morning.

nani1987

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
No cant sleep nerves are to bad for that ..I tried but cant go to sleep .So i will get sleep in the morning.
true that you will. but don't drink coffee and smoke tonite, all will go well I had my son go thru it when he was 18months old he is now 11 or will be on july 21,. so you will do fine....... and dragon went thru it too... you be fine and your not OLD i am gonna be 36 so i am not far behind...........lol my husband gonna be 38 if you say your old then we are old...........

doubles2004

Registered Member
Thanks Nanni..Its just rough my daughter wants to be there in the morning but the stupid ex B***h says no way ..So now i have her upset ,,But i told her she would be the first i would call when its all over ..

nani1987

Registered Member
that's is too bad....... call her when you come too she will feel better....... we all be there for you in prayer... waiting for you to come back and post all aboutit...........nani lol

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Your high bidder is new with 0 feedback, have you made contact? I'd hate to see this go bad for you!

nani1987

Registered Member
i blocked her from bidding anymore.............thanks for the concern.........nani thanks alot for the advice i was getting worried.............nani

I am now on 3 sites buyweird, ebaychatter, weirdebay......gee is that a clue...........lol guess I am weird........lol not just crazy.......nani

Last edited:

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
Wow! Not bad! Almost $2500 with more than 4 days left! Go Nani! I'm watching! I'm watching your new one too. You're quite the little hottie! ;)