Cheating

Discussion in 'School' started by Major, Sep 26, 2008.

?

Have you cheated in school?

1. Yes

92.9%
  2. No

7.1%
  1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Who here has cheated in school, either by copying homework, cheating on tests, etc? If you've never cheated, would you report other people if you catch them cheating?

I cheated a few times. In French class sophomore year a friend and I stole the answer key to the final exam and printed a few copies. I got a 98% on the final. I needed it to pass the class. My lab partner in physics let me copy his answers on tests. And I cheated on an open book essay test in English (I won't say how).

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

come on, who hasn't cheated at school?

Ive copyed homework quite a few times and On a few tests. Never on any major ones though, or recently

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I guarantee there will be some people who say they have never cheated.

4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Any cheating I've ever done has been on homework. I've never cheated inside of class, always to afraid of being caught. However homework is another story, especially in college... If I wanted to do work at home I would have paid for an Internet course.

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

No cheating in school at all, just on homework if at all. I never really had to cheat. Now I did, however, sign my parents name to some tests that I had flucked back in elementary school and of course got nailed.

6. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I never cheated in a test,but i did copy homework when ever the chance arose.
    Got caught few times too.
    There was a girl in my english class who used to read through my work and correct the spelling and grammer for me,for about six months i got really good grades in that class,then she left and i was screwed!

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

never cheated in official exams
    probably copied other people's homework or whatever a few times
    dont really remember [ouch, i only finished school this year] to be honest but im sure i must have :cute:

8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Yes I have copied other people's homework. I have copied other peoples work in college too.

However, for important assignments and projects, and tests I never cheated.

9. BarneyL

BarneyL Registered Member

Let me try a different tack. I didn't cheat in school cuz I'd be the schmuck who'd get caught.
    No, now I cheat on my wife. My "other lover"? My work. She sits alone in the living room every night, and I work, after getting home from work. Work work work. I love it. I HATE IT. I'm stuck, nobody else can do what I do as well as I want it done, so I work work work work work.
    MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH:sigh:

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Just today we were doing a web quest in science.

I typed the third out of ten questions that i had to answer into google, I clicked on the best result and what I least expected happened.

Well it turns out that the teacher had gotten this webquest online and out of nowhere I had found the link to the answer key for the webquest, it was pretty good, My partner and i finished in less than one class period what the teacher was expecting students to take way longer than 2 class periods.

It was awesome. :)

The teacher really didn't care at all, they told us to not tell anybody about it until after the project was due.