Cheapest Boss

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
In a video game, bosses/main enemies are usually pretty tough. They follow a certain pattern and try to kill you.

What do you think is the cheapest boss character in a game?

Not toughest, just cheapest and most unfair.

I thought Tabuu in Brawl was pretty damn cheap. Half of his moves took away either half your life or instant killed, especially that thing where he gets wings and blasts everything away.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The first time I faced Salazaar in Resident Evil 4, I was killed by his 1-hit KO maneuver which is ridiculous because all his moves are avoidable, but this one isn't and it's not very apparent.

o-- Yiazmat from Final Fantasy XII - Even with max stats, the best equipment and buffs it still manages to kill you within the first 2 hits. Not even enough time to recover. O_O
o-- Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts II - You need a flawless performance with this one. One slip up and Sephiroth will combo you into Game Over.
o-- Ozma from Final Fantasy XIV - Doomsday will 9999 you, unless you have anti-dark armor on... I think?

Mustardsky

Registered Member
the last mission of assasins creed is soooo easy and all you got to do is counter the boss

whateverdude_09

Registered Member
if you have played fable, the last guy in the fighting guild thing, 2 hits and you're out, its bullshit! also in Force Unleashed, the last fight with Darth Vader not the Emperor is crazy annoying you go down and he just uses force powers until you die, and you CANT get back up...i love the game though

BigBob

Registered Member
The giant Minotaur from God of War II. Although its not the final boss.... it was by far the hardest IMO. I swear I had to do that mission over and over and over for a good 2 days before I managed to squeek my way past him.

Heres the youtube video of it.

This took me a couple times too. It got really boring after a while so I'd just pause and leave it go, haha.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Sephiroth(Sp?) On Kingdom Hearts two is a bitch the first few times you face him. But once you know the attacks hes damn easy.